- CoBiz Financial Donates $5000
- Lafarge Donates $5000
- HIPPYCorps Alum Receives Governor's Service Award
- From Frat to PAT
- Grant Recipient: Denver Post Charities
- Catholic Charities PAT receives Excellence Award
- HIPPY - 1 of 10 Parenting Programs with an Economic Impact
- PAT Virtually Eliminates the Achievement Gap
- Program Directors named as Buell Early Childhood Leadership Program Fellows
- HIPPYCorps Member Receives Governor's Service Award
CONGRATULATIONS TO COLORADO'S HIPPY AND PAT PROGRAM DIRECTORS NAMED AS BUELL EARLY CHILDHOOD LEADERSHIP PROGRAM FELLOWS.
The Buell Early Childhood Leadership Program is a graduate certificate program in Early Care and Education designed for experienced and emerging leaders in the early childhood field. The program is a partnership between the University of Denver Morgridge College of Education and Clayton Early Learning Institute, with generous funding from the Temple Hoyne Buell Foundation. For more information on the program, go to www.du.edu/education/programs/buell/.
Several of Colorado's HIPPY and PAT Program Directors and Supervisors have participated in the program, including:
- Lorrel Esterbrook, Adams County Head Start (HIPPY)
- Stephane Tillman, Education Director, The Family Center/La Familia (PAT)
- Michelle Mackin-Brown, Clayton Early Learning (HIPPY)